Start and speed
The order is launched as soon as possible and depends on the load on the base, orders cannot be accelerated, it all depends on the load on the base.
What is Partial status.
Partial Status is when we partially refund the remains of an order. Sometimes for some reason, we are unable to deliver a full order, so we refund you the remaining undelivered amount.
You put the service ID followed by | followed by the link followed by | followed by quantity on each line To get the service ID of a service please check here: https://global-smm.com/services Let’s say you want to use the Mass Order to add Instagram Followers to your 3 accounts: Link1, Link2, Link3 From the Services List @ https://global-smm.com/services Let’s say you want to add 1000 followers for each account, the output will be like this: ID|Link|Quantity or in this example:
Button: Cancel / Refill
The cancel or refill button sends a trigger to cancel or refill an order, it doesn't work instantly, it's just a trigger, sometimes it's too late to stop an order, and sometimes an order might not need refill.
- If you canceled an order partially, a refill will not be available for your order.
- Also if the starting counter is below the initial refil will not be available.
The order is completed, but completely, but the status is complete.
1. Simultaneous launch of several orders of the same type using one link will lead to underrunning without the possibility of recalculation
2. After sending, the order cannot be canceled if the service does not have a cancel button.
- API: Discount 5% for all services.